Applications are invited for:
Saturday & Holiday Relief Member Service Advisor.
This person must be available to work every Saturday and during holiday periods – no experience necessary for this role.
General Scope of these Roles:
These roles will be accountable to the Operations Manager of the Credit Union for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the Credit Union, such as;
- Provide full counter services to members, i.e. teller, pay-outs & foreign exchange
- Present and explain Credit Union services and products to members and assist in meeting members financial needs
- Lending, general lending duties as needed
- General back office work
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent communication, clerical and I.T Required
- Working towards, satisfying minimum competency requirements, such as third level degree, QFA or CUA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Flexible working arrangements may be considered, if deemed appropriate for the role on offer, however, any such flexibility may change depending on the business requirements of the Credit Union
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and is an equal opportunities employer