An Inactive Account is defined as any Account, where no counter based transactions have taken place in the past 24 months. Please contact the credit union in advance if you are unsure of your account status.
In order to reactive an Inactive Account, you will need to provide some information.
Current Valid Proof of Identity (Originals Only, No Photocopies)
Please bring any one of the following:
- A valid passport
- A current Irish Driving Licence
- A National Age card (issued by An Garda Siochána)
- An EU identity card
- An ML 10 form, with a photograph signed by An Garda Siochána
- A student card
Current Proof of Address (Originals Only, No Photocopies)
Please bring any one of the following, dated within the last 6 months.
- A current utility bill (such as gas, electricity, waste)
- Correspondence from a Regulated Financial Institution in the Republic of Ireland (Insurance / Assurance Co. / Bank /Building Society / Credit Union / Credit card Company)
- Correspondence from a Government Department / Body
- A letter from a school/college, showing your name, address, date
You will need to provide this information at various other times, including:
- Opening a New Account
- Applying for a Loan
- Applying for or Getting a replacement ATM card
- Applying for Level 3 On-line access
- Conducting a Foreign exchange Transaction – if over €1,000 id only / if over €10,000, both id and address verification are required
- Taking out or Renewing a House / Travel Insurance Policy