Tullamore Credit Union Loans
Tullamore Credit Union offers an excellent range of loan products. Our personal sympathetic approach is aimed to help you – our members. Our loans are ideal for investments such as a new car or home improvements. Competitive personal loan rates make borrowing for a special occasion hassle free and affordable. Our Reduced Rate Student Package offers the best value Student Finance available. Our Reduced Rate Saver’s Loan rewards members whose shares are greater than their loan balance with a reduced loan rate.
Key benefits of borrowing with Tullamore Credit Union
- Competitive interest rates currently:
9.5% variable for Personal Loans (9.9% APR)
6.5% variable on Asset Loan (6.7% APR),
6.5% variable on Student Loans (6.7% APR).
5.95% variable on Reduced Rate Saver’s Loan-Loan Covered By Shares (6.14%APR)
- Flexible loan terms.
- Interest calculated on the reducing balance.
- Free life insurance. (Terms and conditions apply). Click here for details
- No administration, documentation fees or hidden charges.
- No penalties for early clearance.
- One to one personal service.
While always conscious of the need to support members, the interest rates are variable and subject to change with approval of the Board of Directors. Current interest rates as above.
In some cases a guarantor may be required where the person seeking the loan may not have sufficient means to secure the loan on their own. If you sign as a guarantor this means that you are agreeing to pay the borrower’s Credit Union debt if they default on the loan. You should seek independent legal advice if you are asked to guarantee a loan for someone.
Applying for a loan
- You can enquire online by becoming a registered user. To register now click here. If you are already an online user please log in here and you can apply online.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download a Loan Application Form and send it to the office with proof of your income (3 recent concurrent payslip)
- If you like the personal touch, call in person to our office and chat to a loans officer face to face. Please note current proof of income is required for every loan application, so please bring it in with you when you apply to speed up the application process.
- Call our Phone-A-Loan line FREE on 1800 56 55 55
Proof Of Income
Part of the loan process is assessing the applicant’s ability to repay. Therefore proof of income is required for every loan application you make in order for us to complete this assessment. What you need to bring depends on your employment status:
Employed full or part time: 3 concurrent recent payslips
Self Employed: Recent audited accounts & confirmation of tax position
Retired: Proof of pension (receipt or bank statement)
Unemployed: Proof of social welfare payments (receipt or bank statement)
You will also need to bring a minimum of 1 months bank statements.
You may be required to bring other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan.