We are looking for an IT Support Officer to assist in the day o day operations of the credit union. This is a full time, 10-month fixed term position, office based, 5 days per week to include Saturday.
Assisting all users in carrying out their day to day functions, reporting to the IT Manager.
Day to Day IT operations will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide first line support to staff, ensuring that all designated technology is available for use as required.
- Assist in installing, training, maintaining, troubleshooting and repair of IT infrastructure and applications. Prioritise workload according to business impact.
- Monitor and manage the security of the network with secure configurations for Hardware and Software on Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations, and Servers
- Report regularly to the IT Manager on quality of service, operational issues, governance compliance and IT related projects
- Assist in IT projects and project activity by 3rd parties as required by the IT Manager
- Ensure all IT processes and procedures are up to date and followed by all staff
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills, specifically windows environment.
- Third level IT qualification or a combination of work experience, education, and training in an IT role
- Database Knowledge
- Software Testing & UAT Knowledge
- Cybersecurity and Investigation Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Strong relationship management skills, with a focus in dealing with third party vendors preferable
- Strong Communication Skills, excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on service and support
- Hands on approach required with ability to multi-task / prioritise tasks
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Active Directory
- Helpdesk software
- Endpoint protection software.
- Microsoft Office – Excel Advanced skills
Applications should be emailed to: Careers@tullamorecu.ie .
Please put in the Subject line ‘IT Officer’.
Closing Date: 1st May 2021
Flexible working arrangements may be considered, if deemed appropriate for the role on offer, however, any such flexibility may change depending on the business requirements of the Credit Union
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and is an equal opportunities employer