Credit Control Officer
We are inviting applications for a six-month fixed term role in the Credit Control Department. This role will assist in the day to day operations of the credit control function within in the credit union. This is a full-time position, 5 days per week including Saturday working.
The Credit Control Officer will be accountable to the Credit Control Manager of the credit union for carrying out a wide – range of Credit Control and administrative activities
Key Roles and Responsibilities will include.
- To carry out day to day administrative duties in a Credit Control Department
- To Monitor and support the Credit Union’s Charged Off Loan Book.
- To maintain up to date member’ details on the Credit Control XRS System.
- To operate Visa Debit Payments on member’s accounts.
- To support new credit arrangements.
- To be familiar with the Credit Control Policy and Procedures.
The ideal candidate must have.
- QFA or other relevant recognised professional qualification.
- Strong analytical skills, Clear and concise writing skills, and an ability to perform well independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in a financial services organisation performing a similar role, specifically Credit Control.
Applications should be emailed to: Careers@tullamorecu.ie. Please put in the subject line Credit Control.
Closing Date: 1st May 2021
Flexible working arrangements may be considered, if deemed appropriate for the role on offer, however, any such flexibility may change depending on the business requirements of the Credit Union
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and is an equal opportunities employer