We have the following vacancies:
Member Service Officers for 8 month fixed purpose contract
Saturday Work and Holiday Relief Advisor to work every Saturday and during peak holiday periods.
Job Title: Member Service Officers
General Scope of the Roles:
This role will be accountable to the Operations Manager of the Credit Union for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the Credit Union, such as;
- Provide full counter services to members, i.e. teller, cash office, pay-outs & foreign exchange
- Present and explain Credit Union services and products to members and assist in meeting members financial needs
- New members and current accounts
- Lending, general lending duties as needed
- General back office work
The ideal candidate must have;
- Excellent communication, clerical and I.T Required
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A relevant professional/financial services qualification or working towards, satisfying minimum competency requirements, such as third level degree, QFA or CUA.
- Relevant experience of working in a credit union or similar financial institution is desirable
Applications should be emailed to: Careers@tullamorecu.ie.
Please put in the subject line Member Service Officer
Closing Date: 06th September 2021
Flexible working arrangements may be considered, if deemed appropriate for the role on offer, however, any such flexibility may change depending on the business requirements of the Credit Union
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and is an equal opportunities employer