If you believe that this is happening please check the following:
- Your username and password are case sensitive. This means that keying in JohnSmith is not the name as keying in johnsmith. Ensure you enter your username the exact same way you did when first signing up.
- Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request? If no, then you may not have completed all the steps of the registration process. If this is the case, please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details.
- Have you registered more than once? If you have then this may be the cause of the login issue as each registration is unique the details you receive for one will not work with another account. Multiple registrations also make it difficult to determine which PIN/Password is associated with a specific registration.
Things to Remember
- You create your username when you register.
- You create your Pass Phrase when you register.
- Pass phrase must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Usernames and Pass Phrases are both case sensitive, ensure the cap locks key is not on when entering the details.
- Your Pin can only contain numbers and is issued to you via post.
- Your online account session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity, this is a security precaution.
- If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts please update your browser to the latest version. This can be done by visiting your browsers home page.