What Do I Need To Open A Single Account?
Anyone seeking to join Tullamore Credit Union must be living or *working within our common bond. This common bond covers a specific geographical area and covers all of Tullamore, along with many areas in greater Offaly, Westmeath and Laois. Give us a call on 057 93 51780 if you are unsure if you are eligible to join and we will be happy to help.
You will need 2 forms of identification to join us
- Current Valid Proof of Identity (Originals Only, No Photocopies)
Please bring any one of the following:
- A valid passport
- A current Irish Driving Licence
- A National Age card (issued by An Garda Siochána)
- An EU identity card
- An ML 10 form, with a photograph signed by An Garda Siochána
2. Current Proof of Address (Originals Only, No Photocopies)
Please bring any one of the following, dated within the last 6 months.
- A current utility bill e.g. gas, electricity, waste etc.
- Correspondence from a Regulated Financial Institution operating in the Republic of Ireland (Insurance / Assurance Co., Bank, Building Society, Credit Union, Credit Card Company)
- Correspondence from a Government Department / Body
- A letter from school / college, showing your name, address & date
3. Proof of PPSN-(Personal Public Service Number ). This appears on many items including payslips, P60’s, or you can request it in writing from social welfare office.
If you are joining under the *Working Code you will also need to bring with you proof of your employment e.g. a letter from your employer and/or some recent payslips.
If you have any queries regarding these requirements, please contact us.
For new members under 16, click here.