We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is looking for an IT Support Officer to assist in the day to day operations of the credit union. This is a full time, 12-month fixed term position, 5 day per week including Saturday working.
Maintain oversight of the administration of the Credit Union’s infrastructures and assisting all users to carry out their day to day functions, reporting to the IT Manager.
Day to Day IT operations will include but are not limited to the following
- First Level Support for staff,
- Logging support calls,
- Liaising with Third Party IT Suppliers,
- Project support,
- Security Monitoring and Reporting
- Auditing of IT Controls,
- 3rd Level IT related Bachelor’s degree
The ideal candidate must have:
- Troubleshooting Skills,
- Strong Communication Skills,
- Ability to continuous learn in a dynamic and changing environment,
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 10th June 2019
Flexible working arrangements may be considered, if deemed appropriate for the role on offer, however, any such flexibility may change depending on the business requirements of the Credit Union
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and is an equal opportunities employer