Anyone seeking to join Tullamore Credit Union must be living or *working within our common bond. This common bond covers a specific geographical area and covers all of Tullamore, along with many areas in greater Offaly, Westmeath and Laois. Give us a call on 057 93 51780 if you are unsure if you are eligible to join and we will be happy to help
To open a joint account, each party must provide 2 forms of identification
1.Current Valid Proof of Identity (Originals Only, No Photocopies)
Please bring any one of the following:
- A valid passport
- A current Irish Driving Licence
- A National Age card (issued by An Garda Siochána)
- An EU identity card
- An ML 10 form, with a photograph signed by An Garda Siochána
- A Public Services card
- A Safe Pass card, with photo & expiry date
2. Current Proof of Address (Originals Only, No Photocopies)
Please bring any one of the following, dated within the last 6 months.
- A current utility bill (such as gas, electricity, telephone, mobile phone, Irish Water, TV licence renewal, bin collection)
- A current car or home insurance policy, showing your name & address
- A current car tax renewal form, showing your name and address
- A current bank or credit card statement or letter, showing your name & address
- A document issued by any government department, showing your name & address
- A social insurance document, showing your name & address
- A list of your tax credits
- A current balancing statement of C2 certificate, from the Revenue Commissioners
- A letter from Offaly County Council, showing your name & address
- A letter from college, showing your name and address
3. Proof of your Personal Public Service Number (PPS Number). This appears on many items including payslips, P60′s, social welfare cards, or you can request it in writing from social welfare office.
If you are joining under the *Working Code you will also need to bring with you proof of your employment e.g. a letter from your employer and/or a recent payslip.
Please note that new members under 16 years can use their birth certificate as proof of ID.
If you have any queries regarding these requirements, please contact us.