Job Title: Member Service Advisor – 12 month fixed term contract, 5 day per week including Saturday working
General Scope of these Role:
These roles will be accountable to the Operations Manager of the Credit Union for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the Credit Union, such as;
- Provide full counter services to members, i.e. teller, pay-outs & foreign exchange
- Issuing and renewing Travel & Home insurance.
- Present and explain Credit Union services and products to members and assist in meeting members financial needs
- Lending, general lending duties as needed
- General back office work
The ideal candidate must have;
- Excellent communication, clerical and I.T skills Required
- A relevant professional/financial services qualification or working towards, satisfying minimum competency requirements, such as third level degree, QFA or CUA.
- Two years’ experience of working in a credit union or similar financial institution is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible working arrangements may be considered, if deemed appropriate for the role on offer, however, any such flexibility may change depending on the business requirements of the Credit Union
Tullamore Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and is an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date : Monday, 10th December 2018