What Do I Need To Open A Club Account?
1. Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate to Trade or Certificate of Acknowledgment of Registry, if applicable
2. Copy of Written Rules or Memorandum and Articles of Association, if applicable
3. Properly authorised mandate seeking application for membership, conferring authority on those duly delegated to operate and sign on the account
4. Names, addresses, occupations and dates of birth of Trustees/Directors
5. Current photo ID, proof of address (current utility bill or bank statement) and proof of PPS numbers for the authorised signatories.* Click here for a list of acceptable documents.
*(If a signatory has already satisfied the ID requirements in relation to another account he/she holds with Tullamore Credit Union, there is no need to provide proof of these details again for the club account. If you are unsure what we currently hold on file for you, call us before you come in on 057 93 51780 and we will be happy to check for you.)